Forum

What are the types of handheld video endoscope manufacturers

Angefangen von marianlablonde · 26 Antworten
Gesendet: 1 y
1. In terms of materials science, handheld video endoscope manufacturers can be divided into two types: hard tube type and hose type, also known as hard endoscope and soft endoscope.

rigid

The rigid endoscope includes three parts: image transmission, lighting and stomata. The image transmission part is divided into objective lens, relay system and eyepiece to form a conductive image. The lighting part adopts the method of penetrating cold light source into China with optical fiber. The role of stomata is to supply air, water and biopsy forceps.

Softness

Endoscopes that use fiber beams to transmit images and guide light or CCD to transmit images become flexible endoscopes. Because it has good softness and convenient operation performance The soft endoscope is characterized by convenient access and can reach places that cannot be reached by the hard endoscope. With the head bending mechanism, the blind area can be eliminated. Sampling and * * can be done through the biopsy hole. Soft endoscopy can be divided into fiber endoscopy and electronic endoscopy

Handheld video endoscope manufacturers can be divided into optical mirror, optical fiber mirror and electronic mirror according to the imaging form.

The optical mirror completely transmits the internal object image to the detector's eyes through light without distortion, so the image is very fidelity, which is also high in definition among these mirrors.

handheld video endoscope manufacturers https://www.hengal-tech.com/p-Industrial-Endoscope/21.html
Teile auf meiner Timeline

Esteem Energy Beigetreten: 28 w

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Alpilean

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Alpilean Reviews

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. peacock free trial 2022

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Peacock Premium

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power Peacock

You have done a amazing job with you website YouTube TV Free Trial

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Youtube TV Channels

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Youtube TV

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Best Shows to Watch on Peacock

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Red Boost